Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Endurance Training Centre

.....A long pause after my last post, as each week I held off in the hope I'd have a big announcement any day.

Well after a lot of setbacks and difficulty finding the right premises, I found a great one. But yet more delays means I still can't say for sure when we'll be opening up. Supposed to be receiving the lease this week, so if they keep their word, I should have good news by the weekend.

Fingers crossed as it's been very frustrating watching the winter indoor training season slip by and being unable to put on classes for everyone.

But these things happen in business, the set backs are just challenges that keep things from getting boring.


Anyhow...
I think the top of the hill's in sight now, so I'm out of the saddle and going for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment